In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore and Senior Editor, Consumer, Jeremy Korzeniewski kick things off with a discussion of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan and the future of the brand. The Mercedes-AMG E-Class is next up, followed by the BMW 2 Series Coupe.
Next, Senior West Coast Editor James Riswick reports from the ground at the first drive of the latest Honda HR-V.
Our hosts revisit the week’s news, including automakers requesting a lift of the EV federal tax credit cap, Chevy giving us a peek at its electric Blazer, and Ford recalling millions of vehicles, including about half of all the Mustang Mach-E EVs it has sold. Finally, our guys dig through the mailbag to help a reader decide whether to purchase a Ford Focus ST or another hot hatch.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected].
Autoblog Podcast #734
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we’re driving
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Mercedes-AMG E 53
- BMW 2 Series Coupe
- Dispatch from the 2023 Honda HR-V first drive event
- GM, Ford, Toyota, Stellantis CEOs want EV tax credit cap lifted
- 2024 Chevy Blazer EV partly revealed, details coming in July
- Ford recalls Mustang Mach-E, includes stop-sale order
- Ford recalls 3 million other vehicles
- Spend my money
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.