In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder. This week was the return of the New York Auto Show, and it was a busy one. Our editors run down some of the reveals, including the updated Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade, the long-wheelbase Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer L, refreshed Subaru Outback, the gorgeous Genesis X Speedium Coupe concept EV, the 2,200-horsepower Deus Vayanne electric hypercar, a new generation of the Kia Niro family, and the updated Nissan Leaf and Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek. Then they discuss the news surrounding Elon Musk’s offer to purchase Twitter before diving into reviews of the cars we’ve been driving, including the new Subaru Solterra, Subaru Forester Wilderness and our long-term BMW 330e xDrive and Hyundai Palisade.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected].
Autoblog Podcast #725
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- 2022 New York International Auto Show
- 2023 Kia Telluride revealed at NY Auto Show, adds X-Pro trim
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade revealed with new styling, features, trim level
- 2023 Jeep Wagoneer, Grand Wagoneer gain L models, Hurricane I6 power
- 2023 Subaru Outback gets new cladding and lights, more tech
- Genesis X Speedium Coupe is an electric shooting brake
- Deus Vayanne EV hypercar reaches for 2,200 horsepower
- 2023 Kia Niro Hybrid, PHEV and EV debut
- 2023 Nissan Leaf debuts a mild refresh
- 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek gets a lift and more power
- Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter for $43 billion
- Cars we’re driving
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.