In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Byron Hurd. Byron drove the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe plug-in hybrid, and attended the 56th Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari where he drove the Jeep Magneto 2.0 concept EV, complete with a six-speed manual transmission. Byron also defends his opinion that it’s time for the Hemi to die, while Greg fires off about the Swatch x Omega MoonSwatch wristwatch. They also talk about the freshly revealed 2023 BMW 7 Series, including the new, electric i7. Finally, they reach into the mailbag and help a listener choose between a Porsche 911 and a Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing. Did they make the right call?
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: [email protected].
Autoblog Podcast #726
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we’re driving
- The Hemi deserves to die
- The MoonSwatch
- 2023 BMW i7 and new gas-powered 7 Series fully revealed
- Spend My Money: Porsche 911 or Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing?
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.